Main Menu

Wife's new car

Started by purple1, May 13, 2023, 06:29:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

purple1

Yesterday my wife (Mary) took her beloved 2015 Charger to the dealer just to see what she could get for a trade in. She came home with this.  :ohyeah:

2023 XST Frost Bite Blue all wheel drive Charger.   :cooldance:

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

Challenger in NC

MEK-Dangerous

Nice!!!

Dave, do the 2023 Chargers have a last call badge under the hood like the 2023 Challengers do?

purple1

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on May 13, 2023, 09:17:46 AM
Dave, do the 2023 Chargers have a last call badge under the hood like the 2023 Challengers do?

Yes it does!

Dave

Worlds first e-body trailer. Severna Park, Maryland

71-440

Sweet! Love that color.
Joe

chargerdon

Stellantis is possibly making the last huge mistake in selling vehicles in the USA.   They are losing not only the highly successful Challenger, but also the Charger and the Chrysler 300 with only the new Hornet SUV and the new electric charger daytona.   Only 4 years ago they quit making the Chrysler 200, and just before that the Dodge dart.   Do they really think the new EV can make up for all of that loss?   

I sold my 2008 Sebring conv for the same price as i bought it 4 1/2 years earlier.   Then I bought a used 2013 Chrysler 200 convertible with the 3.6 Pentastar engine.   It is a GREAT car...i get around 24.5 MPG in local driving and it has great power...0-60 in 6.4 seconds, handles well and is comfortable riding. Why another 200 convertible...simple...their a bargain as compared to the Mustang and Camaro convertibles that are the only other american convertibles.   The 200 has a much much more comfortable ride.   Volvo, Mercedes, VW and BMW are really the only other convertibles of that size that you can buy, and i want no part of their expensive repair costs.   So I bought the latest 200 I could find...a fully loaded 200 limited with only 39,000 miles for $11,000 plus tax and transfer charges.   It should last me the rest of my driving days.   

Woolpit

Daaaang. She got some good taste!