Main Menu

Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

anlauto

I saw that car for sale at Carlisle years ago and heard it was parted out :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on November 26, 2019, 05:05:24 PM
I saw that car for sale at Carlisle years ago and heard it was parted out :crying:

It really sucks that good cars get parted out.  Parts cars have really become a unicorn.  Very hard to find. 
That 70 barracuda that I sold at carlisle taught me that lesson. I had many people tell me that they had not seen a proper
parts car for years out there.  Still, no one wanted to pay more than 1500 for it.  Probably 3-4K in parts. 
but it was a crappy car, not a white billboard butterscotch car.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

RzeroB

After following this thread for a while I've come to two conclusions: first is that this is a rather depressing thread  :(; and second I think that we are lucky that there are any of these cars still around today!!  :)
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Chryco Psycho

JS29

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho