Main Menu

Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Apparently brakes failed and they hit a tree.

Brads70

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yup: 68 so it wasn't a dry single reservoir to make the brakes "fail". I vote low performance driver.
Sheldon

MEK-Dangerous

I got this video today of a newer Challenger biting the dust. The driver dies too.  Just a warning, it's not pretty.

https://www.local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade/violent-crash-leaves-car-in-pieces?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar   

CudaMoparRay

Wonder how fast he was going to do that to a modern supposedly way more safe car than our own?

BFM_Cuda

wow, that is amazing, nothing left of it...    :rubeyes:

anlauto

Looks like a V6 model, but had to be going 100 mph at least.....I would say it was a suicide :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on September 24, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
I would say it was a suicide :alan2cents:

That was my thought as well. Tough one to watch , kinda disturbing in a way.  :tired:

YellowThumper

Just like driving by roadkill. Ya know it ain't going to be good but still gotta look...

They were hauling A$$.
Darwin candidate there
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

gzig5

He hit the piling on the point.  It acted like a splitting maul on the car.  Probably didn't suffer for long.

Chryco Psycho

I doubt that will buff out  :stop:
100 + to zero in 6 feet

GY3R/T

Well after reading your replies.... :o    i'm not even going to watch. :('

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: GY3R/T on September 24, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Well, if you are like me and can't stand the sight of blood, then you can watch this video.

If you love Challengers, this is when its tough to watch. It basically disappears into dust.

GY3R/T

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on September 25, 2018, 01:32:13 PM
Quote from: GY3R/T on September 24, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Well, if you are like me and can't stand the sight of blood, then you can watch this video.

If you love Challengers, this is when its tough to watch. It basically disappears into dust.
Blood doesn't bother me a bit... Loss of life does. i refused to watch ANY of the ISIS executions out of respect for the victim, respect for families, respect for life. I'm tainted enough thank-you.