Main Menu

Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

3.0CSL

Quote from: 303 Mopar on May 10, 2019, 02:00:41 PM
Little rain on the strip...

Andy Williams, one of my Mums favourites!! Any more info on this shot ? Guessing 72 / 73 ?

RUNCHARGER

Just a bit later by those big GM cars, mid to late 70's I think. Looks like that Challenger was a 360 car.
Sheldon

anlauto

The Challenger is a 1973, but what are we looking at ? a flood or something ? Are they in a sink hole ? :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

Topcat

Quote from: 1Burgfish on May 15, 2019, 06:26:56 AM
:wrenching: That one looks like it's in the Caribbean!!!!

:no:

So Cal.

Look at the front plate.

Chryco Psycho

Marty

A while back my brother and I went to visit Mom's home in Western Maryland. While there, we decided to take a hike up to the top of the mountain starting from the backyard. Found some cool things while roaming around. We actually made it to the top of the mountain and in the distance we saw a car sitting on the side of a hill.

We go closer and.....

It was a 1969 Roadrunner. 383, four speed. Glad I had a camera handy to prove it was there since I don't remember where we hiked when we came across the car. We had no particular path to follow. What ever road that lead there was long gone and grown over. There is no way of getting it off that Mountain from what I could see. Consider it lost.

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Time to get the weed eater and 4x4 tow truck out there!!!

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Marty

Oklahoma.

Chryco Psycho