Main Menu

Recent posts

Here's a do-it-yourself kit. Just enter your window size desired to be defrosted and find it on their chart.
 https://frostfighter.com/clear-view-order-guide.htm
 Terry W.
Quote from: mccannix on May 08, 2024, 07:27:33 PMThat particular lid was inadvertently assembly line installed on Bob L's shaker optioned

Wasn't there a thread on one of the forums on this? I recall reading it but couldn't find it yesterday.  I saw a similar looking lid for sale on Facebook but it doesn't look like the standard six-pack lid.  In hind site I'm guessing it's a 340-6 lid?

Quote from: Brads70 on May 08, 2024, 05:45:40 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on May 07, 2024, 05:53:11 PMWhat is the set up that is in the trunk?

Cantilever Suspension

I like it.  The question is, what benefits are achieved with this set up. 
For Posterity. 
Quote from: Brads70 on May 08, 2024, 05:51:25 PMCool car , not liking the console and a few other things but to each his own. Price seems overly optimistic? Maybe just listed for advertising/ exposure....

They probably don`t expect to get that much and it`s just a price thrown up for the listing but ya never know.  :dunno:
General Topics / Re: HOT RODS,RAT RODS,CUSTOMS,...
Last post by 700 AKN - May 08, 2024, 10:37:53 PM
1971 AMC Javelin SST

Interesting about rear window defrost. My 74 Charger Rallye came with the electric heat tape on the window. It was the first year Dodge offered it. I also found out it's a rare option. My guess is that it was also offered in the 74 Challenger. I'll incllude a photo or two of it in my Charger.
Terry W.
I'd use a piece of square tubing and go over it with the bent weld to floor ones.