Main Menu

Recent posts

Electrical & Audio / Re: For the first time in 40 y...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 10:00:37 AM
I've had a "Northstar" brand in mine for like 8 years now, heavy and expensive AGM battery . I think Odyssey has taken them over though.

https://www.odysseybattery.com/battery-search/?searchType=application&vehicleType=CAR&Year=1970&Make=Dodge&Model=Challenger&Engine=7.0+Liters+426+CID+V8&Variation=Optional
So sorry to hear - that totally sucks.  I hope everything works out.
Last post by BIGSHCLUNK - Today at 09:29:02 AM
And a related question... AGM type vs "regular". Anybody?
General Topics / Re: Mecum Indianapolis ‘24 p...
Last post by BIGSHCLUNK - Today at 09:17:10 AM
Nice pics, thanks for posting  :bradsthumb:
Parts Wanted / Rally light bar with 4 lights
Last post by CudaHead - Today at 09:16:32 AM
I looking to convert a standard dash, to a Rally dash.
I need the Four lamp Bar.
Anyone have one?

For a 1971 Challenger
Interior / Re: Shipping seats
Last post by BIGSHCLUNK - Today at 09:12:31 AM
Here's my opinion. We ship parts just about every day. Two maim plays on shipping is weight AND package size. And rates have really gone up! (we shipped a tail light to New Orleans last week.... $94) Granted is was a big box. And we have an account!  I would take the backs off to make the box (you may be better off shipping in separate boxes) small as possible. 
E
General Topics / Re: Mecum Indianapolis ‘24 p...
Last post by E74cuda - Today at 09:10:33 AM
Thanks for sharing the pictures Brad
Last post by BIGSHCLUNK - Today at 08:56:39 AM
Wade, do you run all year? Seems I usually lose mine from sitting over the winter. (in my basement, so they never freeze). Not sitting on a concrete floor either. There's a crap load of opinions on youtube (recommendations??).   
I Only trickle charge (like 2 amps) but that being said they dont seem to like sitting for 5/6 months. 
Last post by blown motor - Today at 08:54:12 AM
Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on Today at 08:47:31 AMMurray, maybe I could barrow the one out of the Charger?  :thinking:      :rofl:

Maybe...but I doubt it.  :haha:
Awful situation to say the least. Unfortunately it would seem there's no getting around to having the church involved. Either Hagerty approaches them, they're mentioned in the police report, or you telling them.