Main Menu

Recent posts

Got home from the Ontario Hotrod Tour. Four days of cruising eastern Ontario. Some beautiful scenery along the St Lawrence river and the shore of Lake Ontario. 85-90 cars and pickups.
There was a nice selection of cars today at Downer's Grove. I saw a few that were high on the 'I want one' scale.

Also picked up a few items at the swap meet.  I don't think as many people were selling as last year (which was my first year to visit this show).

Happy to meet @JH27N0B there in the swap meet too.
Cars For Sale or Wanted / Re: 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A ...
Last post by Floyd - Today at 04:02:44 PM
Saw that car at Spring Fling.  The engine has been detailed/freshened but the rest of the car appears untouched/minimally touched.  Great example IMO
Picked up a reproduction trunk mat at the swap meet today, along with disk brake shields that are in better shape than the ones I already had.
We just got back from the four day Ontario Hotrod Tour. Every year there's a group of guys called the Twisted Crankshafts that go on the tour and these guys carry every tube, squirt can, spray can, etc imaginable that has anything to do with cars. They also carry every tool and device you might ever need from a flat screwdriver to a welder. They love nothing better than to get you going again if you're having trouble. I wouldn't be surprised if they could rebuild an engine on the side of the road.
Well, we're cruising along a country road in the middle of nowhere and somebody blew a rad hose. One of the TCs cut a piece of tube out his roll cage to use as a splice to get this car going again. That's just the kind of guys they are. You don't get better than that!
D
Interior / Re: Pistol Grip Shifter Boots ...
Last post by DeathProofCuda - Today at 01:01:53 PM
Link to another old thread on this issue with input from MoparDave.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/interior/6/floor-shift-boot-4-speed/4155/
Body Shop / What to use for a seal on stai...
Last post by Brads70 - Today at 12:43:35 PM
What is everyone using? Foam with sicky tape? Same for window foam seal molding?