Main Menu

New Challenger “Metro” Rear interior panels (white)

Started by VermontMopar, May 29, 2020, 06:29:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

VermontMopar

I have two new sets of these I bought a few years back.... they are new, in original packaging, white.     Since shipping is so darn expensive.... will let them go for $200 per set or best offer. 

Please email me at dwacek@comcast.net if interested.
Vt Mopar

Rich G.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kawahonda

These are the best panels money can buy, right? Vacuum formed?

I'd love to replace mine with correct burnt-orange ones.
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Suregrip391

I'd love some burnt orange ones also, are these cut for power windows?

Car-nutt

Too bad they are for a Challenger, if they were for a Cuda I would have sent the money already.

truckinman466

anlauto

Quote from: Car-nutt on May 30, 2020, 05:19:59 AM
Too bad they are for a Challenger, if they were for a Cuda I would have sent the money already.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oops....I didn't notice that part... :headbang: :headbang: DOH!
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Cuda Cody

Best panels on the market.  By far the best.  And that's a great price for them.

VermontMopar

Guys.   I have two sets, both white, both for Challengers, both from Metro.    They have the cutouts for power windows.  Several years ago I thought I bought a front and rear set, but recently discovered they erroneously shipped me two rears.... didn't open them so just discovered it.   

I'm not restoring any more cars.... so time to move them.   They are $500 a set at Roseville.   No, my price of $200 does not include shipping.... given the size, I'm guessing it will be about $75 bucks.

Here are some photos from this morning...
VT Mopar

anlauto