Main Menu

E-Body woodgrain appliques Kashmir vs American

Started by Cuda Cody, May 28, 2017, 12:15:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@wanderlustin  brought up a good topic on the Facebook group so I wanted to share this photo I took of the two different colors that were used on the woodgrain appliques.  I took these photos with indoor and outdoor lighting so you can see the difference in each lighting situation.  One is clearly more "reddish" then the other.

ToxicWolf

Interesting, Cody.  The first thing it makes me think of is whether there is a center console in the car and the wood-grain on it.  Also, the type of gauges and wood-grain there.  :thinking:

Brads70

Redish one I believe was for 70 only? Same with the console

MoparDave

last time I inquired about this. neither REM or DMT have the correct reddish color. which has been an issue for as long as I have been doing resto parts. on the door, dash, console colors
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

70/6chall

When I redid my interior in 1998. First off I completely changed the interior color from Burnt Orange to Black, reason here was the whole interior had to be changed and when I was able to score on a COMPLETE! Black interior, minus seats for $100., there was no question to go for it. Now redoing the wood trim I went back and forth on American and Kashmir Walnut, of course not knowing what was PC. I wanted something that would compliment the Go-Mango exterior so I found that the 3M, wood look paper used on the outside of the Town and country mini van and PT Cruiser. I made a template and carefully cut the trim for the door trim and standard dash fascia. Turned out well and the Red Oak color goes well with the outside color. All of the plastic interior pieces are unblemished OEM pieces.   Thanks,   Al