Main Menu

FOUND Light Bar for a 70 Cuda

Started by VCODE, June 08, 2023, 11:03:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

VCODE

Found Fast
Looking for a Excellent Cuda Light Bar for a Standard Dash. Must be the correct one for a 70 Cuda and not a 70 Challenger one. The Cuda one is not as deep on the right side where the top screws go.
PM me here.
Bob

70/6chall

Bob, I do believe I have that standard light bar that for your 70 Cuda. It is in beautiful condition no rust, no damage of any kind especially for an OE piece. Mopar part # 2984126. Make sure this is it if you research this piece. PM me we'll kick this around. Thanks,   Al

70/6chall

Here is some info on the factory light bars.

70/6chall

Bob, here's a pic showing the part number label.

70/6chall

Bob, this is very clean non rusted, non damaged piece. Pics will attest to that. Thanks,   Al

Mr Cuda

I didn't jump in as the parts search was handled,  but I'm doing market research compared to Ebay.
What's a forum deal?, and I've  never  seen a completely painted backside.  All that i have are bare with just a haze, like these 2. So were those painted?

Tunis

I haven't seen any of them painted on the backside either and I have had a few both standard and Rallye. I suspect there will be more problems with a good ground for the lights if it's painted on the back.

anlauto

The one Al has pictured is "restored" not original :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

The light bars I have for sale are actually the way I bought them years ago. Whether or not they were painted both sides was unbeknownst to me. I had six to begin with and have two left. They are the way I bought them. One still has the parts label still on it of Mopar # 2984126 with vendor code # 95067 which I believe is 70 Cuda and 71 -74 Challenger, the other does not have a factory parts label at all. I believe it to be a 70 only because of the curvature it has on each end. Can someone here shed some light on what I have here. Wire looms are included in both, no A01 title light  loom. Thanks guys,   Al