Main Menu

70-71 Challenger Marker Light Housings-FOUND !!

Started by anlauto, December 12, 2020, 04:03:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Looking for a decent set of four side marker light housings. I have the new lights, just looking for the housings.

Do they sell reproductions separately ?

PM me here, post pictures here or email me directly if you're willing to ship to Ontario Canada. at anlauto@hotmail.com

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YYZ

Since you're going resto-mod, why not have them stripped and zinc plated? It should be fairly inexpensive.

anlauto

Quote from: YYZ on December 12, 2020, 04:06:54 PM
Since you're going resto-mod, why not have them stripped and zinc plated? It should be fairly inexpensive.

I only have one, left rear, I'm missing the other three...I stole the above picture off of eBay  :vipermanhiding:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

70vert

I have a stash, will have to dig them out of a box tomorrow to confirm. They will be used, off a car from ~30 years ago so not clean. Is there a specific pn or other identification needed? I'll post a pic when I can.

Oh, never shipped to Canada but don't think that is an issue other than cost.

anlauto

I think they just have to be from a Challenger. Dart, Coronet and Charger, look similar but are not the same

xx88man

I don't have the link but pretty sure I found some on Kijiji Alan
Keep yer foot in it

YYZ

Quote from: anlauto on December 12, 2020, 04:35:36 PM
Quote from: YYZ on December 12, 2020, 04:06:54 PM

I only have one, left rear, I'm missing the other three...I stole the above picture off of eBay  :vipermanhiding:

:haha:

I'm sure that I have some in the stash -- I'll add them to the delivery for Georgetown

chaps70rt

Alan ..... I believe that I still have some originals.    Let me check the boxes in the garage if you still need these??  They would need to be stripped and re-painted.

Let me know ..... Gary!!
70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

anlauto

70vert

The "clean" ones are Rear as shown in the zoomed pic, only number is 586. Obviously the fronts have undercoating. You don't need the lights, correct?

Let me know if you are interested. Not sure I can get them sent as rush, we are bubbling to be with family for Christmas.

anlauto

anlauto

anlauto

Parts showed up today, look great...thanks again  :drinkingbud: