Main Menu

Recommendations for a drink holder/junk holder console for a non-console car

Started by 70rag383, April 28, 2024, 07:01:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70rag383

Hey Guys and Gals,

I have a pistol grip car with no console. Looking for a removable console that I can use to hold drinks and other stuff for those long trips to Carlisle.  Would remove it for cars shows.  Any recommendations?

mopar jack

I have a 71 road runner 383 4 speed no console and like you wanted a cup holder. So I took a spare console and installed a cup holder and with a strip of velcro it just lays on the carpet and I can remove it for shows.

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Dakota

I bought one on eBay that's worked well for me since 2022.  Same setup  - 70 Challenger 4 speed with no console.  Search eBay for "Texas Saddlebags Clutter Catcher Universal Floor Consoles Organizer".  They cost $60 now (wow - mine was $35 only 2 years ago).  There are small prongs on the bottom that grip the carpet on the tranny hump but it can easily be lifted out for cleaning or car shows. 

The only reason I knew about the console is that @Brads70 tracked down the information from a friend of his who had one in his car.  :thankyou: