Main Menu

Hi Everyone!!!

Started by Paul97, September 24, 2017, 12:45:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Paul97

Hi Everyone,

Greetings from Conroe, Texas!  I've been a member for a few years on cuda-challenger.com and I must say I'm really looking forward to the improvements here on e-bodies.org.  Looking forward to being part of this site.  It really looks great!

In the process of restoring an FK5 1970 'cuda 340, 4 speed.  I'll have to start a restoration thread for it.

Happy to be here.

Paul

Roadman

Welcome aboard Paul.    :welcome:  Post some pics of the Cuda when you get a chance.    :rebelflag"

Paul97

Here are a few pics before I started taking it all apart.

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Paul97    :welcome:  Thanks for joining us.   :banana:  Looks like you have a great project there.   :yes:  Can't wait to see more photos of it.   :popcorn:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: Paul! We're glad you found this site! Besides the great group, there are plenty of features you'll want to check out, such as the Member Map, Prize Shop, Decoders and Resource material. Let's just say, a Mopar-person can easily make this their one-stop-shop!  :D

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Welcome! Wow car looked pretty good before you took it apart!

750-h2

Welcome from Ontario Canada! Look forward to following your thread!

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
Car looked pretty good just as it stood.
Good luck with your restoration and looking forward to seeing your progress.
:wrenching:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada:

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome Paul! from SoCal, your Cuda really looks great already.got questions have them answered here.   Thanks,   Al

Cudakiller70

JS29

:welcome: that looks like A solid piece to start with!  :twothumbsup:

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum Paul! Looking forward to following your restoration post.   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

Spikedog08

Welcome Paul!  Hope your car stayed dry while in Texas!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!