Main Menu

3 speaker dash pad

Started by mopar jack, July 06, 2019, 03:58:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mopar jack

Well decided to install the 3 speaker ac dash pad I got from Roseville. It looks great but it's got issues. The speaker opening was  hacked and there is no place to screw in the grill. I'm sure a previous owner hacked in some speakers and Dave missed it. I plan on calling Dave Monday but my stubbornness wants me to work around it and make it work. If I send it back shipping is $140 plus the wait. What would you guys do?

1 Wild R/T

Thats how they are made.... You need a bracket that connects the pad to the grill..

mopar jack

Randy as usual you are right. With that pic I checked the pad in my car that I am replacing and can feel the brackets from underneath. I haven't removed it yet or I would have notice it.  :ohyeah:

1 Wild R/T

VCODE

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 06, 2019, 04:20:29 PM
Thats how they are made.... You need a bracket that connects the pad to the grill..

Can someone please help me with a picture of the back of a 3 speaker dash pad. I need to see the correct way the outer brackets fit. Which way does the tab go?
Thanks Bob

shawge

:dunno: Found these with a web search. Looks like the bracket tab goes towards the window

Pics came from https://www.ebay.com/itm/354375111353

1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet

VCODE

Take you very much. I searched but did not find that one. Good find.