Main Menu

Dash assembly

Started by Bobbydodge, January 14, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: HEMICUDA on January 17, 2018, 11:14:06 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 17, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
I personally find it easier to hook the two cables to the heater box first  :alan2cents: but what do I know :looney:

Really? No way, I'm not laying on my back and try to screw in a cable on top of the heater controls.

Yea...that one is tricky... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: anlauto on January 18, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
Quote from: HEMICUDA on January 17, 2018, 11:14:06 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 17, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
I personally find it easier to hook the two cables to the heater box first  :alan2cents: but what do I know :looney:

Really? No way, I'm not laying on my back and try to screw in a cable on top of the heater controls.

Yea...that one is tricky... :alan2cents:

I put the glove box in last, that makes it easier to hook the heater cables to the box.  :alan2cents:

:cheers:

Bobbydodge

I'm overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge you guys have shared.you can go to school,read books ect,but you can't beat hands on experience.and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Thanks everyone, bobby

Claudia

Quote from: Bobbydodge on January 18, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
I'm overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge you guys have shared.you can go to school,read books ect,but you can't beat hands on experience.and as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.
Thanks everyone, bobby

:iagree: for sure!

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Bobbydodge on January 18, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Thanks everyone, bobby

Trust me, that is do to many trying it the hard way first.  :haha: :rofl: