Main Menu

74 cuda rear seat/ seat belt Pictures

Started by blowin74, February 12, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blowin74

I am looking for a picture of a 74 cuda rear seat belts, could be more cars that had these. I need a picture or advice on the seat belt guide that mounts in the rear side moulding for the 3 pt front shoulder belts. I have seen the ones on line but all say for a 70 cuda they also have screws my moulding has no evidence of screws are used ??? any suggestion, help,links would be great the ones in the picture are the only guides I can find  so what do you have

CudaMoparRay

Sorry can't help you but also interested in the answer to your question, so subscribing to this thread. :dunno:

FSHTAIL

These are from a 74.. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)

blowin74

are you looking at selling them and thanks for the pic

FSHTAIL

Quote from: blowin74 on February 17, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
are you looking at selling them and thanks for the pic
I bought them for my 73 before I knew they were 74 only.       My car didn't have seatbelts when I bought it.    I'd sell em.    I paid 250 plus the ride.       Only thing I did to them was clean them using nylon parachute cleaner and restorer.     

There's one small crack in the plastic.

blowin74

FSHTAIL

I'm not splitting up a set if I'll have any chance to recoup what I have into them. 

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Chris Pauluk on February 19, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
I'm not splitting up a set if I'll have any chance to recoup what I have into them. 

Being a one year item is all the more reason to keep them as a set.  :cheers:

lbond1248

The guides that are listed for a 70 are not the same they are sized different. I ordered some and had to return them, I am redoing a 74 right now and have not been able to find the guides or the rear panels with the provision for the retractors.