Main Menu

AAR Seat Covers

Started by SeventyTX9RTRag, June 25, 2022, 12:43:49 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SeventyTX9RTRag

My AAR is a pretty original car, but the front seats looks like someone put cloth inserts in the seat bottom and back rest. The car is a black vinyl interior car per the fender tag, build sheet and window sticker. Has anyone seen seats like this before? My 69 Charger had cloth front seats and rear vinyl too. That was an option on a 69 Charger, but again my car fender tag, build sheet said the car came with vinyl. Maybe someone recovered with the cloth option or the seats were exchanged with another car on the dealer lot? When I restored the car I went back with vinyl front seats
Anyone seen seats like this from the factory on a 70 Cuda? I also took a picture of the rear seats which are all vinyl.

anlauto

I my opinion, that is NOT a factory front seat, someone has been in there and made the inserts at least. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

formula_s

Ranger inserts and coachman skirts are correct.

SeventyTX9RTRag

Yeah, I totally agree. Someone installed those front seat inserts. I have never seen any before.