Main Menu

Carolina Superdash?

Started by ChallengerHK, February 17, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ChallengerHK

Has anyone heard of Carolina Superdash, possibly also called Superior Dash. Looks like they were doing business around 2011, with a woman named Carol as a least one person in charge, and getting consistently good reviews. I can't find anything about them that's recent though.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ChallengerHK

Hard to say, but I don't think so. All the info I'm going on is old posts from c-c and moparts. Several people mention a Carolina Dash or Carolina Superdash, and some people say it was also called Superior Dash. I've talked to a couple of people who used them and they got glowing reviews; easy to deal with and a superior product, with a lower price, than UR or JD. I'm thinking that they might have gone out of business, however  :angry:

Cuda Cody

Pretty sure they were just re-selling Ultimate Rides dashes.  I remember looking in to it at some point.  Ultimate Rides has had a few people selling for them and at all different prices.  But in the end I think there has only been 2 people making E-Body dashes.  Just Dashes and Ultimate Rides.

ChallengerHK

Bummer. Thanks for the info, though.

cataclysm80

Cody is correct, they are the same as Ultimate Rides.

chal340

I sent my dash to Caroline superdash 4 1/2 years ago. But I don't know if they restored it or sent it to another seller.
Very nice job and very good service.
70 Dodge Challenger 340 A66.

MoparDave

they are primarily a ford dash pad company. But they do from time to time build a dash for UR. But this is also where UR gets the vinyl from.
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

MoparDave

Ultimate Rides is also known as.

Dash Pros
Dash Masters
Dash Pad Pros
Carolina Dash

ChallengerHK

Dave, when you say "also known as", you mean that they are operating under these names, not that these are separate companies selling for UR, correct?

MoparDave

all Aliases'

except Carolina is a separate company.

cataclysm80

I suspect the name changes are due to a reputation of poor customer service.

ChallengerHK

:iagree:

Also, Carolina Superdash doesn't answer their phone, which is never a good sign.

MoparDave

Quote from: ChallengerHK on February 23, 2017, 09:36:55 AM
:iagree:

Also, Carolina Superdash doesn't answer their phone, which is never a good sign.

very difficult to get a hold of them. I've tried in the past