70RTSE383

Who has the best dashpad replacement
70' Challenger R/T SE in progress
66' Mustang fastback GT350 clone
Factory Five Cobra
70' Kawasaki H1
70' Honda CT 70

Rich G.

I sent mine to Just Dash's ( along with an arm and part of my leg) looks great though.

anlauto

Ultimate Rides...available through David at Roseville :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

F8RT

Does anyone know if Dash pad Pros, Dash Pad factory and Dashes2go are all the same company. They are all out of El Paso and can be bought on eBay. Wondering if this was also Ultimate rides. I know this has been a topic several times over the years. I sent an email that was listed for Dave several days ago but got no response. I have seen were others say buy on eBay and use PayPal and they are pretty nice dashes and PayPal helps if you don't get what you ordered. Researching it looks like all are coming out of El Paso so that must be the Dash Pad Capital of the world!

anlauto

More then likely all the same manufacture  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

I would order through Dave.
I bought a dash and had multiple problems, they have terrible quality control.
Dave made things right, I would never ever buy from them direct unless the dash was sitting in front on me.  I couldn't believe the crap they sent out.  If it hadn't been for Dave I'm sure I would have gotten the shaft.

70Barracuda

Quote from: anlauto on April 03, 2019, 07:43:23 PM
Ultimate Rides...available through David at Roseville :drinkingbud:

What was that number?
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

Cuda Cody

@MoparDave  586-859-2575 is the guy to get the Ultimate Rides pads.

750-h2

I bought my 1970 Challenger UR dash from Dave.  I am very happy with it, but you will have to cut out the foam for the light bar and trim some more foam in order for the center speaker to fit. When all set and done its a very nice dash, but like most reproduction parts not 100% correct compared to OE.

MoparDave

at any given time we generally have a variety of about 20 pads in stock.  JD has the wrong grain and are too puffy. you can spot those pads from a distance beside the over charge for what they do. just need to know what pad your looking for. 5868592613. i'll be back in the office on Monday.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

headejm

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

750-h2

ratroaster

https://abcmoparts.com/products/1970-dodge-challenger-black-dash-pad-steel-core-e-body-air-non-air

Looks like these guys finally have the 70 pads available.  I heard good things about the other pads they make and they were gearing up for the 70 ebody pads. I haven't heard any feedback on the 70 pads yet though. :alan2cents: