Main Menu

Dash

Started by RockportCuda, February 05, 2020, 11:39:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on February 17, 2020, 08:28:08 AM
Just curious as I'm a bit of a purist. I'll probably just go through @MoparDave then. I've heard they actually paint a black pad to match my F8 code interior which scares me a bit.

Not sure if Dave is still selling them, hopefully he'll chime in, but you're exactly correct. ALL new pads are made with black material then painted/dyed the colour you need. Green/Blue/Red/Tan etc...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

I hope he chimes in, because he had plenty a few months ago and talked me into waiting until I was ready for one. (Not exactly at that stage yet). Preferably I'd meet up with him at Carlisle and exchange the core while grabbing the new one and save all of the shipping expenses and hassle.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Don't quote me, but I'm pretty certain that Roseville Moparts does NOT set-up a vending spot at Carlisle, but that's not to say they won't be able to get one to you..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

P.S. It will take longer to get a green one so you might look into it now if you want one ready for Carlisle :alan2cents:

MoparDave

that would be correct. NO colored vinyl.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

7E-Bodies

@MoparDave any chance you'd be conducting business at Carlisle this summer?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green