Main Menu

E-Body reproduction Rallye dash woodgrain bezel

Started by GY3R/T, November 03, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GY3R/T

Who makes the most accurate repro E-Body woodgrain dash bezel ? (1970- early 71) I've googled , searched moparts.com and here, but not getting good results.  :notsure:  I have talked with Performance Car  Graphics and thier product looks great,  :bigthumb:  but they say there is no subtle texture as original. Their bezel comes pre-bent on each end. (which i like.) Any help guys ?  Thanks.

Racer57

I have that one sitting on a shelf right now that I will be installing this winter sometime. I really like the quality of it. But I don't have a clue how it would compare to a new factory original.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: GY3R/T on November 03, 2017, 07:12:58 PM
Who makes the most accurate repro E-Body woodgrain dash bezel ? (1970- early 71) I've googled , searched moparts.com and here, but not getting good results.  :notsure:  I have talked with Performance Car  Graphics and thier product looks great,  :bigthumb:  but they say there is no subtle texture as original. Their bezel comes pre-bent on each end. (which i like.) Any help guys ?  Thanks.

The best?  Performance car Graphics. Did I just say that out loud?

anlauto

Performance Car Graphics hands down.... I once showed it to a very wise Mopar person, and they thought it was NOS....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: HEMICUDA on November 04, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

That had to be tough..... :rofl: :drinkingbud:

HEMICUDA

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 04, 2017, 07:23:54 AM
Quote from: HEMICUDA on November 04, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

That had to be tough..... :rofl: :drinkingbud:

Nah Randy, just being honest.  That's how I roll, ebody fanatic and always tell the truth.

Shane Kelley

Quote from: anlauto on November 04, 2017, 05:02:59 AM
Performance Car Graphics hands down.... I once showed it to a very wise Mopar person, and they thought it was NOS....
:iagree: Outstanding quality! That's what it's my Cuda.