Main Menu

Floor mats, Who makes the best?

Started by Shoooter, January 31, 2021, 09:22:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

Who makes the best floor mats for ebooks? I need to order a set and wondering who you guys all use?

Topcat

Dave at Roseville has (or had) the  embroidered script in carpet. Fluted edges.
Really nice.

Daveh

Whatever you get make sure you get the ones with the nibs on the bottom.  They will keep them from sliding.  Just my 2 cents. 

Shoooter

I messaged Dave.  He said since trim line sold it's carpet line they don't have a good source. Classics doesn't have the bright red I need. Anyone else have a suggestion?

Jay Bee

I cut up an old carpet to the sizes and shapes I wanted then took the 4 pieces to an upholstery place that sewed piping in around the edges for a nice finished border.

Jim AAR

cudaragtop

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

cudaragtop

+$21 Shipping to my State
+ State Sales Tax...

69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

cudaragtop

JH27N0B

I got my ACC floor mats from Rock Auto.  They have all the colors, and with and without logo.  I got without logo as my Challenger already has badges and nameplates all over it to remind me what kind of car it is if I ever forget!  :)

70/6chall

When I had the headrests in my car embroidered with the Challenger logo. I picked up some real nice floor mats in black with the heavy stitching around the edges at Costco. Then left the floor mats with the upholsterer and he had them embroidered with the logos also.nice work done.
Thanks,   Al

Jay Bee

Quote from: cudaragtop on February 02, 2021, 02:36:16 PM
$206 if you add the 'Cuda Logo.

Shoooter is in Canada, so add another 30% (or so) for the currency exchange rate. Shipping would no doubt be higher than $21USD too.

72hemi

Quote from: JH27N0B on February 02, 2021, 03:17:30 PM
I got my ACC floor mats from Rock Auto.  They have all the colors, and with and without logo.  I got without logo as my Challenger already has badges and nameplates all over it to remind me what kind of car it is if I ever forget!  :)

Thanks for the tip! Half the price of ordering from ACC!
Life's too short to drive boring cars

JH27N0B

Don't forget to use our 5% off E bodies.org Rock Auto discount code at checkout!  :alan2cents:

Shoooter

Wow thanks guys. It is 153.49 Canadian for my mats shipped . 22 Canadian for shipping. I couldn't find the spot for the discount to. It might be after I enter my credit card information. I need to  contact them and find our what colour the logo is. In the picture they are red. Would you want these stiching red on a red mat?