Main Menu

Interior trim options

Started by 918Muscle, June 04, 2019, 08:33:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

918Muscle

I have a 74 challenger and am looking for different options when it comes to the trim of the interior. I have the original wood trim for the doors, center console and gauges and it has seen better days. I am wanting something different. I have seen Detroit muscle technologies and their carbon fiber but I have never been one for carbon fiber. Any of your expertise would be appreciated.

anlauto

I did a 70 Charger once with a vinyl that looked like brushed aluminum, it turned out pretty cool....sorry no pictures.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

PLUM72

Here are a few if you options other than carbon fiber.
-Dave
'72 Challenger
'13 Challenger

PLUM72

Then if you want something really different and fairly inexpensive, go find some self stick drawer and shelf liner.  This stuff is available from mild to wild.  With a good base to work from and some exacto knife skills, I think you could find something that might be interesting.
-Dave
'72 Challenger
'13 Challenger

392 Cuda

@PLUM72, That last Barracuda photo is very interesting... Are the door panels wrapped in leather?

Any idea what seats they used?

PLUM72

The Cuda pics are from a shop called Rad Rides by Troy.  This is a high dollar custom shop so I'd bet on the door panels being covered with leather.  No idea on the seats, likely custom.
-Dave
'72 Challenger
'13 Challenger