Main Menu

new dash pad

Started by rtgreen, February 22, 2020, 02:49:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

rtgreen

opened the box of my new dash pad from the dash pad factory. the guys from elpaso. I got the plastic core. and they considered it a second. I looked at it and it looks perfect to me! got a hell of a deal on it, and if there is a fitment issue or two, who cares. it looks great. if it looks as good on the car as it does in the box, i'm going to crack open a beer. for what I see at this point, I would recomend  them.

Shoooter

As long as you are happy that's all that matters

ec_co

i believe the biggest caution on those ABS cored frames is they can warp with the summer sun beating down on them. just keep an eye on it
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

70/6chall

If your happy with your purchase, enough to lean back and enjoy a cold one, then enjoy the view. As EC_CO said, watch for any changes in the pad due to heat/cold extremes. Cover and protect your investment, use a good vinyl protectant like "303" and you should be fine. Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

I didn't think he was using ABS cores?  I thought he was only doing steel cores?

Katfish

Run Forest run.........
The ABS he shipped me by mistake was warped when it arrived.