Main Menu

another new guy

Started by cowboy70, December 20, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cowboy70

hey everyone, i'm new to this site, didn't never join cause i didn't have a Mopar. well that changed 2 days ago, i bought a 1970 challenger and its pretty much in boxes.. was a original slant 6 automatic, ivy green w/black vinyl top. engine and trans gone, has a v/8 k frame, checked frame rails and torsion boxes are in great shape as the under neath all does, but from i can tell it looks like all is there,but won't know until i get home this weekend hopefully. i have been looking for 4 years for a cuda or challenger, now i got me one and it feel great..anyway, i will be back a lot for ideas, help, ect ect...thanks for letting me join..hers a pic of it,i hope it came thru, guy gave a pic and i took a pic of, will post more when home..oh, i picked ite car up for a 1000 bucks... :yes:

xx88man

:welcome:  from B.C. Canada. I'm thinking you did really good for $1000. Restoration is expensive on these cars so good to get in at a great price like you did! Do it because you love the car.... cool Challenger!!
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. It looks good in black.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Welcome @cowboy70   :welcome:   :banana:  1970 Challengers are one of the best!   :veryexcited:  Congratulations on your new car.

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site  :cheers: nice project

CudaMoparRay

Chryco Psycho

Welcome tot he site from Panama  :wave:
Great find everyone has to start somewhere  :bigthumb:

blown motor

Welcome from Ontario, Canada. A great car to build any way you want it. May I suggest a 572 Hemi.  :yes:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

js27

Welcome from South Carolina.
JS27

JS29

:welcome: You did well on the perches price! I am sure you have well over $1000.00 in parts if you did find something drastically bad with it.  :alan2cents:

Spikedog08

If I came across that car for $1000 . . It would definitely follow me home!  Nice score!  Welcome to the site!  Glad you finally signed up! 

Also to anyone reading this . . It is not necessary to own a ebody or Mopar to join this site!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada:  Great score.

cowboy70

Brads70

:welcome: Wow 1000 bucks seems like a pretty good deal!

nsmall

Welcome to the site.  Let us know if we can help. :bradsthumb: