Main Menu

Back in the Game From Milwaukee

Started by gzig5, April 02, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopar94

moparcar

Welcome from Colorado and Wisconsin (grew up in Wisconsin years ago)! Looks like a great project especially trying to find a fairly rust-free project car in Wisconsin.
Have fun with it.

Wes

LinceCuda

:welcome: from TN. you've landed at the right place for answers and guidance for your project.  :wrenching:

Floyd

Welcome!  I grew up in Mequon!  We had some cool cars running around back in the day.  Here's my T/A in all it's 1978 glory parked at my parents house on Hedgewood Lane.  I was 15 w/o a drivers license.

gzig5

Quote from: Floyd on April 02, 2018, 07:32:45 PM
Welcome!  I grew up in Mequon!  We had some cool cars running around back in the day.  Here's my T/A in all it's 1978 glory parked at my parents house on Hedgewood Lane.  I was 15 w/o a drivers license.

That car is sweet!  I'm about a mile North of there.

RUNCHARGER

Cool shot, that was a lot of car for a 15 year old.
Sheldon

jimynick

Here's another welcome from Ontario,  :canada: and I have to say that I like that TA hood on your car. Your plan to get it going and drive it falls right in with my own thoughts, as I believe you should "drive 'em!"  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

I enjoyed reading your story.   I think you have a great plan and its never to late.  Welcome back and good luck getting your ebody back on the road.

RusTy/SE

:welcome: cool story!  Looks like a nice start, thanks for joining and sharing the progress :)
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach