Main Menu

Hello from Alaska

Started by kmiller, November 15, 2019, 02:38:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Topcat

Welcome to the site.   :welcome:

What part of Alaska are you at?

Been to Kenai, Ninilchik, Homer, Soldotna, Seward, Anchorage, Russian River.

One helluva big state.  :unbelievable:

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @kmiller   :welcome:   :banana:  Cool cars!    :ohyeah:

cuda hunter

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 15, 2019, 06:35:55 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on November 15, 2019, 04:31:04 PM
Quote from: blown motor on November 15, 2019, 04:03:44 PM
Welcome from Canada. Hard to believe there's an active community in Alaska. Tell us more about it.

:iagree:  I don't see much at all from Alaska on any of the mopar sites.

I see probably a half dozen guys from Alaska posting....  And at times there have been more..
guess I need to pay more attention to where folks are from. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

CudaMoparRay

dodgemania

nsmall

Welcome. :grouphug:

Good luck with your restoration.  Feel free to ask questions.

JS29

:welcome: @kmiller    From central New York, I have an EF8 70 GP. 383 4-speed, One of 341. I an a fan of EB5, What color interior do you have? Mine came with F8 interior, po changed it to black. mine has the standard dash cluster,  :thinking: of installing a rally cluster at some point.   :handshake:

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Cool cars!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

kmiller

Wow what a nice welcome , thanks

To answer a few questions

I live in Anchorage and have been  over Alaska in the cars or the my motorcycle and yes it's a big state and lots to do

Not surprised that there are more Alaskans on here

My GC came B5 with the Brite Blue interior, with the rally dash
I knew I had to have it based on the fact that  my Challenger came with the same color and interior.  Kinda cool

I'll post a few more pics Later

Thanks again for the warm welcome !

JS29

Quote from: kmiller link=topic=13694.msg185315#msg185315 date=1573932

My GC came B5 with the Brite Blue interior, with the rally dash

/quote] Nice! Waite until you get to the overhead console portion of these cars.  :headbang: :pullinghair: :headbang: I might be of some help on that section, mine was non functional with burnt up wiring, missing parts, and relay.  :verymad: But they are such a cool fetcher 

kmiller

I have the console but it's rough and of course it's missing the light , which I'm told is hard to find. I have the harness and relays

Anything you can provide/tips would be helpful

JS29

I will do all I can to help.  There will be a little  :headbang::console:., :looney: But when done  :D

JS29

@kmiller  @TONY  from tonys mopar parts should be able to hook you up with a dome light. they offer new lenses as well. there are two dome light switch's needed for the door ajar light and a time delay as well. Tony is a member here. roseville @MoparDave is another good place to deal with and a member as well.  :alan2cents:

MoparDave

Welcome,

Roseville does have the Dome lens and the switches in stock. We have a few customers in Alaska, these can easily ship postal.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

js27

Welcome from South Carolina--Nice ride and looking forward to seeing the Cuda go back together.
JS27