Main Menu

Hello From Bloomington, Illinois

Started by smk, October 20, 2020, 09:16:52 AM

Previous topic Next topic

smk

Hello my fellow E Body enthusiasts! Great looking site you have here! This past Spring I finished a high end restoration on a 1970 Plymouth Cuda - B5 Blue/440 - 6 barrel/shaker hood/auto/super trac pack. A california car all its life until 2005. No rust ever! It has the original motor, rear end, and everything is date code correct except the center carb, and of course the trans. Have been sorting it out over the Summer. I just had the paint ceramic coated, and have now bagged it for the Winter. It will be for sale this Spring, as I will be ready to start another project. Perhaps I will list it on here when I put it up for sale.

Other MOPARS I have owned: a 1970 Challenger TA - Plum Crazy with pistol grip restored to a driver level. A 1969 GTX Torch Red - NOM/4 speed restored to concourse level. Here are some pics of the Cuda. I hope you all enjoy them...

Steve   

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @smk   :welcome:  Sweet job on the car!  :perfect10:  Looks perfect.  :1place:

Dakota

:perfect10:  NICE!   Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY. 

RzeroB

Being that I travel from St Lou up I-55 to the Chicago area a couple of times per year, I feel it may be necessary for me to drop in, say "Hi!" and test that ceramic coating on the Cuda to see if it's drool-proof!  :drooling:  :haha:  Welcome aboard!  :bigthumb:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

anlauto

Congratulations you've found the best E Body website in the world !
Welcome :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

JS29

headejm

:welcome: From Central Illinois! Beautiful Cuda!  :1place:

I live about 30 miles from you, I'm in Bloomington all the time.

Chryco Psycho

cudamadd

:welcome:That's a very very nice cuda great job cheers :australia:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:   :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

smk

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I have seen posts from some of you for years. Especially Cody. This site has been very helpful to me. My intent was to finish the Cuda in time to be points judged at this year's MOPAR Nats, and then sell it next Spring. Well, we all know what happened to our car shows this year. I will be selling it in the Spring, and the new owner will be able to take it to next year's MOPAR Nats. It is a #1 car, and belongs in someone's collection. It is probably the last one I will restore to this level, for some pretty obvious reasons (cost, and time being the biggest factors). I am not wealthy, and can only have one hobby car at a time. But that is one more car then a lot of people can afford, so I consider myself very fortunate.   

I look forward to conversing with you all over the years, and again thanks for the welcome. You guys rock!

Steve

7E-Bodies

Welcome. I'm just over in Peoria with a gem of my own.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Spikedog08

Car looks amazing!  Nice work!  Welcome from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!