Main Menu

Hello from New Jersey

Started by cagannyc, July 18, 2017, 05:11:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cagannyc

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a 1972 Plymouth Cuda. Looking to learn and enjoy this ride for years to come. I am very active in Mopar world and own couple of SRTs. Some built and some I daily.

I am looking for recommendations for very reputable shops in New Jersey to help me with the Cuda, tuning and possible driveline / cosmetics work.

I would highly appreciate the responses.

Kindly,
Cagan Sean Yuksel

Cuda Cody

Welcome @cagannyc   :welcome:  Looks like you have a very nice Cuda.  :banana:  I'm on the complete other side of the county, but if there is anything I can do to help I will.  As for the Tuning, is there anything particular that seems to be the issue?

Thanks for sharing some photos.   :clapping:

cagannyc

Cody,

Thanks. No issues. Car is brand new restored. Full rotisserie. It is still on rich tune due to engine break in procedure. It has 600 miles on it. I would like to locate a trust worthy shop which specializes on these rides and work with him to fine tune this car to my like.

I am also looking into 5 speed tremec conversion, slight detailing work on engine bay, mainly wiring cosmetics and replacing/adding interior parts to make it perfect.

Any recos are highly appreciated.

C

erik70rt

Welcome!  Where in NJ are you located?  Lots of good Mopar folks in NJ (I'm originally from NJ). 
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

70/6chall

A big MOPAR welcome to you from SoCal, great group of dedicated Mopar folks here, especially the E-body type. What part of N.J. Are you from, my Mothers people all from Jersey, in the south part of the state Cape May Co. Tuckahoe, N.J. 12 miles west of Ocean City. Have been there many times. Again big hearty welcome.    Thanks,   Al

JS29

:welcome: From central New York!! :congrats: good looking 'cuda. :twothumbsup:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome to the site from St. Catharines, ON  :canada:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

ec_co

:welcome: from Colorado! beautiful Cuda and a 4spd to boot!  :twothumbsup:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Cagan
Great looking Cuda , Glad you joined us here !! :bigthumb:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and congrats on your new score, nice car!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

EV2RTSE

Cool Cuda! I don't have any first-hand experience, but have heard nothing but good things about Mike Bonsanti in Morristown.

He owns some really cool mopars, like a 71 Hemi Challenger survivor, among others.

https://www.mapquest.com/us/new-jersey/business-morristown/h-p-motors-927654

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum @cagannyc ! Glad to have you on board. Beautiful Cuda!
Rev-It-Up

mopar thunder

Welcome! That is a beautiful Cuda' Congrats!.  I hope you enjoy it.

cagannyc

Quote from: erik70rt on July 18, 2017, 05:41:52 PM
Welcome!  Where in NJ are you located?  Lots of good Mopar folks in NJ (I'm originally from NJ).

Thank you! I am located in Red Bank Area, beginning of the shore.