Main Menu

Hello from The Silver State

Started by 1970Mopower, December 03, 2021, 02:16:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1970Mopower

Hello and thanks for allowing me to join! Currently working on a 1970 Challenger RT 383 4 speed car. Driver quality, driven on some 1000 plus mile round trips to Spring Fling and MATS in the past. Car had a small block, mismatched parts and a respray when I purchased it about 12-13 years ago. I've  been working on brining it back to its big block glory / RT roots. Love Mopars! Not a numbers guy, but appreciate those who are. JS23N0B car but no fender tag or build sheet. Tag was removed when resprayed by the body shop 25 years ago and is long gone...looking forward to learning, exchanging info and buying parts.

Brads70

Welcome!  Great looking Challenger!  Enjoy the site! ( I'm not a purist/numbers matching  kinda guy either!)

john dodge

welcome mate! lovely looking e body :ohyeah:

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois. We're all here for the E-bodies!

Dakota

:handshake:  Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY. Great to have you here.   Non-numbers 70 Challenger with a 340 here. 

CudaJim

:welcome:

Welcome!!  Nice Challenger R/T!

MKA

Welcome from Tampa.   That car and the background, :perfect10: 

cudamadd

Welcome glad you signed up nice challenger cheers  :australia:

jimynick

Welcome from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on driving that nice looking Challenger. I'm also another non #'s guy, even though mine is. LOL  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama , cool chall  :bigthumb:

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. Sweet Challenger.  :cheers:

JS29

:welcome: From central New York, Owner of a non matching 383 four speed barracuda gran coupe.  :handshake:

Blowout

:welcome:, non numbers matching, no build sheet, and lost fender tag 1970 Challenger here as well.

70 Top Banana

:welcome: Glad you are here. This is a great site with some of the best help you can't get online. From Detroit, Michigan :unitedstates: