Main Menu

Howdy from Oklahoma

Started by themechanic, April 14, 2019, 08:53:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

themechanic

Howdy, I'm new to E bodies but this is my 2nd Mopar.  I've owned a 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T since 2012 and go by themechanic on FBBO, too.

I recently inherited a 1970 Plymouth Cuda when my Uncle Bill passed away.  He bought his Cuda from Ohio back in July or August 2018.  Bill may have joined the forum before he passed but I was unable to find him on here.  So, if you recognize the car you'll know why.

The Cuda is a driver with restored drive train, new carpet and seat covers.  It still needs a lot of work.  But, I'll probably leave the restoration up to my daughter and son-in-law when I'm gone.

The only photos I have, so far, are some Bill took in his garage.  I uploaded some videos Bill made on my YouTube channel so I could post links.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you here and learning about E bodies from you.

Roger

1970 Plymouth Cuda, 340 Auto
1969 Dodge Coronet R/T, 440 Auto
1969 Chevrolet El Camino, 350 Auto (daily driver)

fc7cuda

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @themechanic   :welcome:  That color is awesome and the car sounds great.   :banana:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: We're glad you joined. This site is loaded with historical resources, resto info and great people! Enjoy getting familiar with all.

Finally, I'm sorry for your loss- your Uncle had great taste in cars. 

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Good looking Cuda.
Sheldon

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!   Glad to have you here with us. 

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and, although sorry for your loss, your uncle had good taste in cars and a great heart to think of giving it to you!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

JS29

:welcome: From central New York!  :cheers: Sounds like you and your uncle were close, sorry for your loss. I have a niece and a nephew that want dibs on my cars. treasure it as your uncle would want you to.  :andyangel:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from another Canadian  :canada: Nice inheritance but sorry about the circumstances.

CudaMoparRay

Timbbuc2

Happy you joined Roger, sorry for your loss. Great bunch of  people on this forum.  Great looking  Cuda
Get in, I'll drive

GoodysGotaCuda

Welcome! I'm just across the Red River in Denton, TX
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from Atlanta!
Joe

Cudakiller70

Welcome from Krazyfornia nice ride

CudamanTom

Welcome Roger,

Sorry for the loss of you r Uncle Bill.

I'm from Oklahoma as well, SW OKC.

Sweet lookin Cuda you have there.

Tom
71 Cuda Vert (clone) - 440/4 Black/Black
71 Cuda Hardtop - 440/4 Sassy Grass green/Black
70 Cuda Vert - 340/6 Rally Red/White (Previously Owned)