Main Menu

Just another Newb

Started by whitsend, May 07, 2017, 03:47:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

whitsend

Hello all,

I'm new here but have been on C-C for years. Bought my first Mopar back in 92-93 traded a Honda motorcycle and some cash for it . Was a Mustang guy before that but there was this badass 340 4spd 72 Challenger in town with 50's on the back and 70's on the front. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Then a few years later i decided I had to have a 71 cuda. Looked through all the Mopar Collectors Guide magazines every month and finally found a 340 4spd in New Hampshire. Drove out to look at it and had it shipped back. It needed resto and I decided to do a complete rotisserie on it. Finished and sold it a couple years later to N7971X2 on C-C. Then bought a 71 Chally Vert from him.  That was a few years back. I've done a few things to it but will get serious about it after I retire. Will be looking for another Cuda' to do a resto mod on in the near future. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Peace out. Thanks for listing er...reading.

Whitsend (aka Dan)

Cuda Cody

Cool story!  How long until you retire and get to work on your car?

Jay Bee

:welcome: from St. Catharine's, ON  :canada: , all the best with the vert.

whitsend

Unfortunately another 8 years. But my house will be paid off and I'll have the money to throw at the car then. In the meantime I plan to get a cuda/barracuda so the Chally isn't lonely.  :))

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

Spikedog08

Welcome aboard!  Glad you ventured over!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Roadman

:welcome:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Dan  :waving:
Glad youmade it over   :cooldance:

jimynick

Yet another welcome to the site from  :canada:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

8 years will go by fast and having your house paid off will put you in a great spot.   Going to be good to be you.  I like your plan.

JS29

303 Mopar

Welcome to the new site!

Rev-It-Up

Hey Dan, welcome to the site!  Can you post a pic of your Chally for those of us who have never seen it?  Would love to take a looksy!   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

whitsend

Quote from: JS29 on May 08, 2017, 06:43:41 AM
:welcome: :waving: :twothumbsup:

Thanks Cody. The first 27 years went by pretty fast. I'm sure the next 8 will be a blur.  :banana: