Main Menu

new guy from Ontario

Started by Sundaydriver, March 21, 2020, 06:14:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Sundaydriver

Good morning all.
I joined this site as I have always been a fan of the E bodies. My first car I bought when I was 18, many years ago, was a 71 Challenger, 340, 4 speed, A/C, vinyl roof, flat hood. But like a lot of guys, sold the car, bought a ring, and house.
While on the site I was looking through pictures on the Trans Am and Nascar topic. On page 6 there is a picture of an orange Challenger, #32, driven by Dick Brooks. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about this car. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

anlauto

Welcome to the best E Body web site in the world  :perfect10:

Alan Gallant from Georgetown Ontario  :canada:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodgemania

JS29

:welcome:From central New York  :unitedstates:    :handshake:

benlavigne

Welcome from your neighbor to the East!

Ben

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from just across the border in Buffalo.   I hope you'll find the information you're seeking.   If it's about an E-Body and it's available, I'm guessing that someone here will be able to help you out.   

Cuda Cody

Brads70

Welcome from Barrie, Ontario!  Not sure as to the origin of that picture but Dick Brooks  did run at Riverside in 1971 with a Challenger from what I've been able to find on the internet

750-h2

Welcome from Sudbury Ontario!

Spikedog08

Welcome from across the border in Michigan! Glad you signed up!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Cambridge, Ontario and good luck with your search.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :wave:
I don't have any extra info on the Dick Brooks / Brock Yates  Chall sorry

CudaMoparRay

Sundaydriver

Thanks for all the welcomes.  I do have quit a bit of history of the car, but always looking for anything new.