Main Menu

New here just bought 1970 U code RTSE matching numbers

Started by Ed, April 13, 2019, 11:56:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ed

I scored this 2 miles from my house after a storm. It blew the tarp off and now you could see it so I stopped.  I showed him pictures of others I had redone and  after a week or so he called and agreed to sell it to me. 
1970   RTSE   Top Bannana  U code 440   factory air  , disk brakes ect.  I will post pics.
I have many questions  about restoration.  I have rebuilt several  I was reflections7 on Moparts for years.
He owned since 1976  and still had the title.  Been parked since 1981.   Dissasembeled engine to make sure the block was useable ,it had a spun rod bearing.  easier for me to store apart too for now.     

Ed

Finishing this to sell and I will restore the Challenger.    69 x22  396 ss with factory air   

Dakota

:wave:  Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   You'll find great help here.   Congrats on your "new to you" purchase.   

Brads70

benlavigne

Welcome, Ed, Glad you joined, again, nice project!

Ben

blown motor

Welcome from Ontario. It's an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody some good. Nice find.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Jay Bee

And yet another  :welcome: from Ontario  :canada:  You certainly did score.

750-h2

Welcome from Sudbury Ontario! SE's are challenging [no pun intended] to restore due to many SE hard to find parts that are not reproduced. However once completely done they are very special cars! :cheers:

303 Mopar

Welcome from Colorado!  Good looking Challenger!   :banana:

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Great project @Ed  and welcome to the forum   :welcome:   :banana:   :welcome:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Cool car and welcome aboard!
We may have met years ago.  Were you at a small Mopar show in Fox Lake IL, here visiting a relative?  I was there with my Challenger convertible and remember meeting someone from Georgia who was active on Moparts, and Reflections7 rings a bell.  Long time ago, I could be thinking of someone else.
I look forward to seeing your progress on the SE!  :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. I remember you from the other site, this car is in good hands.
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay