Main Menu

New Here to this site.....sorry I’m late!

Started by Suregrip391, November 19, 2019, 05:06:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Suregrip391

I just realized I never posted here in the intro section. Very sorry guys. I'm on a lot of the other mopar sites, same name. I enjoy reading your posts and leaning about these old cars. I have a 70 Challenger RT/SE that I had tucked away in my garage and have maybe only driven it 3 times in the last three years, I'm recently rediscovering it and getting back into it. Thanks for letting me join the group!

Cuda Cody

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama , Glad to have you here , nice R/T SE too  :wave:

CudaMoparRay

Brads70

:welcome:   Looks like you need to dust off that beauty and put some miles on her!  :bradsthumb:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  Glad to have you with us. 

1 Wild R/T

Welcome... Never seen dog dishes on an R/T SE before....  SE generally gets more options so stripper hubcaps seems odd...

nsmall

Thanks for joining.  Yes, get her out there and start having some fun.

6bblgt

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 19, 2019, 07:52:21 PM
Welcome... Never seen dog dishes on an R/T SE before....  SE generally gets more options so stripper hubcaps seems odd...

yes, very low on the actually produced ..... from "the other thread"  :takealook:

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

Glad to have you and a  :welcome: from Peoria Illinois
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

71cudaddict

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! FK5 is a nice color when it;s done in base,clear. what color is the interior?  :cheers:

Daveh

Welcome.  That Challenger needs to be out more than 3 times a year.   8)  There is a lot of great reference material on here to learn from but beyond that the people are great and everyone is willing to help each other out.  Good luck