Main Menu

New member from Central Coast Ca

Started by 70Challenger, April 29, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

jimynick

And another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  As for being a neophyte, don't sweat it, we ALL were once. Good luck with what appears to be a pretty good start for a project!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan.  Glad you signed up!  Sweet car!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

303 Mopar

CudaMoparRay

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome to you Danny from just down the coast in the Inland Empire. Your '70 Challenger project really looks like you've  got a good start there. Love the Santa Barbara area, my wife and I have made several trips there, beautiful community. I also own a '70 Challenger, you will learn a lot from this forum as we've all been there done that. Remember no question is stupid, the ones that aren't asked are stupid.    Thanks,   Al

nsmall

Just spent the day near Santa Barbara at the beach.  Had an awesome day.  Yes, ask questions and dont hesitate to ask whenever you need help.  Good luck with your project.  Welcome from Lancaster CA.

Cudakiller70

:welcome: from another Krazyfornia  :bigthumb:
Do you ever make it over to the Pismo beach car show? This year it was early June. Good luck on your ride.

zazou

Plymouth Cuda 1973 - Normandie-France

mopar thunder

Hi Danny,  :welcome: from Florida. Great looking project. Greatest group of people on here.  Enjoy your project  :drinkingbud:

ledphoot

Welcome from Northern California. Your car looks like a good project to start with :)

mopar thunder

Welcome!! From Florida. Good luck with your ride. Looks like a good project.

Morty426

Cal Poly Alumni here  8)

Welcome to the boards Danny  :wave:

Please let us know if you need any help - tons of Challenger experience here

mopar thunder

:welcome: to the site.  Always nice to meet new enthusiasts. Good luck and have fun with your project.