Main Menu

New Member from Mississippi

Started by Kenny, January 15, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

LinceCuda

:welcome: from Tennessee you've found a great site.

Spikedog08

Wow Kenny!  That is flippin awesome!  Welcome to the site and so glad you signed up!   :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: Kenny and congrats on your car, it looks great and sure shows the years and labour you've invested into it!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Cuda Cody

Dude, that is one AWESOME Challenger.  You are doing fantastic work.   :bravo:  You have to be very proud of it.   :wowzers:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Kenny
I love the project , it is looking great !!

mopar thunder

Welcome from Florida Kenny! That is an awesome looking car.

JS29

:welcome:   :wave:  :twothumbsup: I like what I see so far!!!

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum Kenny!  Looks like you are in the home stretch!  What's left to finish, besides installing the engine and interior?   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

CudaMoparRay

Welcome from Sylmar, CA great seat cover treatment.

Kenny

:wrenching:
I still have front and rear glass to install, headliner. All interior panels replaced with Legendary panels, as the seats. I restored the heater box but now I have decided to remove and replace it with a complete vintage air Sure fit system.
Then the dash.....which I am dreading. Leaning on getting aftermarket wire harness to allow newer gauges, new a/c system, electronic ignition etc.
When engine arrives will be installing it but not until I get my original 904 trans performance built to handle the 340 engine coming.
I have a dynoed 340 with 425 hp on its way.
So in my eyes I still have quite a bit to go.....
This is something I work on in spare time and take my time with as I'm refurbish or replacing each part down to each bolt.
Thanks for all the positive remarks about the project. The car was purchased complete as original and all parts that were removed are packed in boxes. I'm keeping the 318 that came in the car in case I ever felt the need to put it back in. The car will always be just as the fender tag says....just a plain coup. Jut thought it would be a different project and giving it a good shot by following as much as I can with the T/A parts etc with these cars.
Thanks again guys!!
Much appreciated !!

Chryco Psycho

Make sure the dash goes in BEFORE the glass , it is so much easier .
Tackling the wiring is not bad just work through 1 wire at a time with the custom dash .

nsmall

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
What a beautiful Challenger Project!
Will be a great build.
:welcome:  :wrenching:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

nsmall

Don't dread the dash, you will be just fine.  People here can help you.  You can start a thread on your dash plans and get some good advice. 

Cudakiller70