Main Menu

Started by 1stDay#10, January 04, 2017, 09:41:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1stDay#10

New member and new to the process.  Need to learn how to interface this site as a primary reference source. I love restoring cars and love the E Bodies.  Started with AAR resto in 2002 which was first TransAm to break $100K level at BJ.  Restored a first day hand built hemi cuda in 2004.  Currently restoring 1970 Hemi Cuda which is my fourth FE5 hemi cuda resto and 11th Cuda resto.  I am a friend of the website founder and want to support him and learn how to use this site as a primary resource for E Body info.  Please ignore my rookie mistakes and dumb questions until I get up to speed.
Thanks!!
1stDay#10

Cuda Cody

Glad to see you on here Larry!   :clapping:  You've had some really nice cars.  We can all learn something from you.

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & thanks for joining in the fun! 

btw- we'd love to see some pictures to go along with that awesome portfolio of yours!

303 Mopar

Welcome Larry from CO!  Sounds like you have restored some beautiful cars, and yes    :needphotos:

Spikedog08

Welcome Larry,  looks like you will fit right in around here!  :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

headejm

:welcome: Need to get you on some Hemi Challenger builds too!

Chryco Psycho

HP_Cuda

Heck I want to know how you find Hemi Cuda's to restore!!!

:welcome:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70

:wave:  Welcome , sounds like a bunch of nice cars you have owned ! Post up some pictures when you can!   :takepicture:

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Roadman

:welcome: aboard.    :rebelflag"