Main Menu

New member from New Zealand

Started by RTSE, April 28, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

bluespruce

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO!  My '71 Challenger ended up in NZ a few years back, I heard there is a big classic car culture there. 

bentpshrods

:welcome:  from Idaho.  A guy I met here that flips muscle cars has sent a lot of cars to  NZ.

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

RTSE

There is a lot of people here in NZ buying muscle cars, there are lots of hellcats, chargers & challengers here. Yesterday saw a destroyer grey 18 widebody hellcat, there are a few wing cars here

JS29

:welcome: Ya got to love the overhead console!  :twothumbsup:

cudamadd

RTSE

I do love the overhead console, but my car has no headliner not sure why anyone would remove it. I do have the front end of the consul with lights. At this stage planning to install a standard headliner until I can work out what my best option is,

RTSE

rhamson

Welcome from Maryland, USA. I saw many Mopars when on my travels through New Zealand in 1972. A friend of mine had a 1947 Plymouth right hand drive. My parents had one here in the states when I was a child. I was amazed that a right hand drive existed in this type of car.  :grouphug:

gravyboy

Gidday from  :newzealand:

Sun is shining this morning in the Hibiscus Coast!
I have a gloss black 440 ( 505 ) '71 Challenger. My brother has a matt black 340 in a '72. Mate has a '70 plum crazy SE and a '68 Matt black Charger. My car is at West Auckland at the moment preparing to fire up new engine for the first time, maybe this week.

We may see you round some time.....drop in to Puhoi on a sunny Sunday arvo for a cold one?

RTSE

Good to see fellow kiwi's on this great mopar forum, always looking for an excuse to get up to Puhoi, whos firing up your car, Eric at WAER, my challenger is at magnums getting some TTi headers and new radiator fitted

Cheers Steve

gravyboy

Yeah. Eric has it. I had to wait for another shifter cable from TCI as mine got damaged ( 10 days from USA ). It is here now. Hopefully fire up any day now. You will love those TTi headers. They fit perfectly. Later

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan, USA!  Anytime I see someone from NZ, I wonder if they know Carl. . . Owns a white challenger and a batmobile truck.   Although he changed his name later on, I will always remember him as NZ440RT.   Glad you signed up! New Zealand looks like a beautiful place! :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!