Main Menu

New member from So Cal

Started by Cjs Cuda, September 12, 2018, 09:05:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. sweet cuda..  :cheers:

CudaMoparRay

73_Cuda_4_Me

A big  :welcome:  to @Cjs Cuda  from sunny West Michigan (well, almost as sunny as CA... mostly, almost, sorta..)  :rofl:

Awesome car with some really nice options!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

JS29

Quote from: Cjs Cuda on September 13, 2018, 07:09:14 AM
Thank you @JS29. It's a LA build.
More than likely you will not find A build sheet.

70/6chall

A big MOPAR Welcome to you "CjsCuda"! Great looking Cuda. I'm also in SoCal (Riverside). As "JS29" mentioned LA built cars rarely left the plant with their build sheets. Sometimes you luck out and one will be missed, but the LA plant had an anti trash rule, basically all forms of trash and garbage from the line was discarded, this included build sheets. My '70 Challenger came off the LA assy. line, and I have looked throughout the interior for mine, not a chance. Again welcome to the forum.   Thanks,   Al

autoxcuda

Bring the Cuda out to Fall Fling in Van Nuys on Oct 27th, 2018.

There will be E-bodies.org members out there.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Lemontwist

Welcome from PA  Great car with some very nice options. Great people here enjoy the site. I also have a B5 blue 440-4V 70 Cuda, only mine is a four speed.
Drew

Cjs Cuda

Thank you  @Lemontwist That must be a blast to drive with the 4spd!!!

Cjs Cuda

Thank you @70/6chall Yes I am one of the lucky ones in that I do have the build sheet,  well all but the very last line of it. Plus I also have the window sticker as well.

Cjs Cuda

@JS29 actually I do have the build sheet. I guess im one of the lucky ones.  :banana:

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard from Atlanta! Sweet ride!
Joe

jimynick

Here's yet another welcome from Ontario,  :canada: and, as mentioned, that's a great car with a great history! Enjoy!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

J-Code Jeni

Great story and great car.   :welcome: glad you joined us.

nsmall

:iagree:

:wowzers:

Another welcome here from Lancaster CA

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!