Main Menu

New OG from North Dakota

Started by 3406pk, February 12, 2023, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

3406pk

Hey there to everyone on the site, glad to be here.  Love the site already. Used the decoders for broadcast sheet and fender tag already and the results are beautiful and informative.  My wife and I are proud owners of 2 E bodies, 70 Cuda AAR and 72 Challenger 340 Rallye.  Cuda is number matching Survivor in good to very good condition. and no plans to restore.  Hope to preserve and pass on to daughter or grandkids.  The Challenger has had some fender work and 2 repaints. Now needs new vinyl top this year. I rebuilt the 340 few years back and freshened the engine bay while open.  Engine close to stock w .030 overbore and mild cam. We also have other Mopars, 74 Duster w 408 magnum & auto for street/strip drag racing, and 65 Plym Valiant w 340 auto.  Hope to have some good discussions here.

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Wow - quite a Mopar stable you have there!   Hope you continue to enjoy the forum. I sure do.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Welcome form Barrie, Ontario, Canada! Great looking rides you have!  :bradsthumb:
Post up some pictures of your other cars too!

anlauto

Purple/white AAR, is a pretty hard to top combo... :drooling: WELCOME to the best E-Body website in the world :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Blowout

:welcome: great collection of cars there!

3406pk

Rest of Mopar fleet:

BFM_Cuda

Welcome aboard. I'm in N Dakota also...   :cheers:

cuda hunter

Howdy from Colorado!
Are we going to get some discussion about your awesome AAR? 
Love to know more info about it! Looks sweet!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cudamadd

Welcome from   :australia: nice mopar family you have there  :cheers:

72 Challenger

Welcome aboard from Canada! 

that's a well stocked garage!
Someday I will have a J0b.

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah!  That's a nice stable of Mopars you have!  :bigthumb:

jimynick

Here's yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  I've got a bad case of garage/car envy! They all look nice.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

JS29

LoStHeMi

Welcome  ....  NoDak here also....   :wave: