Main Menu

Newbie Alert

Started by Evil Spirit, January 23, 2019, 11:30:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Evil Spirit

Yeah, another newbie slipped thru the gate. Longtime Mopar guy, mostly trucks. Helping friend finish assemble a 70 AAR 'Cuda for a 3rd party. While it won't be a 100 point correct resto, it will be a complete every nut and bolt project. Pretty much my task to procure info and parts in a timely manner at reasonable costs, if that job can be done in todays market. Looking forward to the project. Not new to Mopars or resto work - just completed a beautiful 70 AMX for the same customer- but first E body project. Wish us luck. Willie

Cuda Cody

Sounds like a fun project!  Welcome to the site @Evil Spirit   :welcome:  We're always happy to help with anything we can.  And happy to see another E-Body being put back on the road.   :banana:

CudaMoparRay

A great  :welcome: to you from Sylmar, CA

dodgemania

Cudagirl3406

:welcome: from New Jersey!   :wave:

anlauto

:welcome:

Mopar = "reasonable cost" ?  Good luck  :alan2cents:  but I hear AMC's aren't cheap either, so you'll do alright  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

Brads70

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome aboard Willie.

js27

Welcome from South Carolina.. looking forward to seeing pic's of your work
JS27

JS29

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Post up any photos of the car that you can it's easy to do.
Sheldon

73_Cuda_4_Me

A big  :welcome: from West Michigan! Lots of helpful members here to answer questions you may have, and all pictures of your car are always welcome as well... 

:yes:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!    :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard from Atlanta!
Joe