Main Menu

Stopping in from Oklahoma.

Started by Marty, May 17, 2019, 03:41:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Marty

Quote from: CudamanTom on May 17, 2019, 05:39:24 AM
Welcome Marty  :wave:.
Can't wait to see your progress as the build begins.
Prior military myself (26 years).
I've been through the bare bones build of a 71 cuda convertible myself (almost finished)

Where in Oklahoma are you from? I'm in SW OKC.

Tom

I plan to post the process soon. Thank you for your service. I'm 20 miles North of Tulsa in the small town of Skiatook. Only been in Oklahoma for 15 years and moving to Oklahoma was a decision I've never regretted.

Marty

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 17, 2019, 07:01:55 AM
Welcome: Congrats on a great find and too bad for him for keeping the Scout!

I agree!

Marty

Quote from: superdave on May 17, 2019, 10:59:52 AM
Welcome from a neighbor just north. What a sweet find that is. As I'm sure you have noticed by now the depth of knowledge here is unbelievable! Best wishes on the build. 8) :drinkingbud:

Oh...I certainly have and I do plan to take advantage of it.

Thank you.

Marty

Quote from: 70/6chall on May 17, 2019, 11:12:06 AM
Marty......Hi and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have your fingers on pulse of The Mopar community. Good luck in your resto endeavors buddy, hope we can help you out with needs and info and just Mopar commraderie. Will touch down with you soon. Thanks,   Al

Thanks Al.

You were my first actual contact on this Forum and you have been a big help already. I appreciate the extra effort and you should be hearing from me shortly.

Marty

Quote from: 70/6chall on May 17, 2019, 11:15:32 AM
I need to throw this in, Thank you for your military service. I was U. S. Navy '68-72 during Vietnam.
USS Franklin D. Roosevelt CVA-42. Thanks,   Al

Back at you.

I was station at Andrews A.F.B. Md. The 89th PAG/SENEX. You Vietnam Vets deserve a huge Thank You! Salute*

Marty

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @Marty   :welcome:    :banana:  Very cool car!  :banana:

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome from Atlanta! That's going to be a nice project.

And Thank you for your Service! :unitedstates:
Joe

Topcat

Welcome Marty.

Nice car. Nice find.  :bigthumb:

Andrews AFB. Well that brings back memories.

I PCS'd from Germany in 81'

Grabbed a MAC flight (Free flights but with possible delays: AKA Hitchhiking on Military flights)

I lived in a Diner on the Andrews base for 2.5 days,till I could get a flight, sleeping on floors and benches.   :Thud:

Marty

I felt that pain at one time or another.

Thank you for the welcome.

jimynick

Welcome from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on a great score!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

1 Wild R/T

Welcome to the site! Nice Score on the Cuda, looks like great start!!  Thanks for your service! Even if it was the Chair Force..  :haha:  Not that I can poke to much fun as I was in the Navy... & Pops was in the Chair Force, Well actually the Army Air Corp then the Air Force...

Marty

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on May 22, 2019, 09:49:13 PM
Welcome to the site! Nice Score on the Cuda, looks like great start!!  Thanks for your service! Even if it was the Chair Force..  :haha:  Not that I can poke to much fun as I was in the Navy... & Pops was in the Chair Force, Well actually the Army Air Corp then the Air Force...

:haha: Now that was hilarious. I've never heard that before.

Thanks for the welcome and... :rofl:

1 Wild R/T

ledphoot

That's one hell of a beautiful project you got there. Amazing there are still good finds at reasonable prices to be had out there. Congratulations and welcome to the site!