Previous topic Next topic

dodgemania

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

bobcat1989

Yes Cuda Cody that's exactly what i am looking for,,,splash shield rail bottom,,,I registered with Roseville and have added those to my cart, gonna shop a little and then place me an order,,Thank you very much for the part and the connection with Roseville,,

bobcat1989

This picture is as my car was original, (Gold /Blk Vinyl) less the HEMI,,,it is a 340 but looked exactly like this,,,I can't find original pictures from the old Kodak,,LOL,,the Black, Silver & Maroon ws in 1981 and ALL hand rubbed lacquer, no clear,,,then after I restored a lil 930 Porsche, had a lil Guards Red left over so just spray on it before put in barn,,washed off pretty good for 30 years dirt,,and NO that not the original engine set up, its been in storage since '85 when we put a lil 340 out of a duster in there with the tunnel ram just to play one last time,,the FG hood was from the AAR and I kept it along with a few spare parts,,,

anlauto

I hope some day you'll find the fender tag and BCS  :fingerscrossed: pretty cool car
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

jimynick

Here's yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:   :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"