Main Menu

Please help me welcome Jeff (SRT392) to our forum.

Started by Cuda Cody, November 21, 2020, 06:50:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

A very big welcome Jeff nice vett  and pony now you have a cuda awesome cheers  :australia:

Dakota

Welcome to the forum Jeff from Buffalo, NY.   :unitedstates:

SRT392

dodj

Welcome to the forum Jeff, from the Great White North.  :canada:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

MoparLeo

moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Some great looking cars!   How lucky you are to be building a Cuda and live close to Cody!   Very cool!   

:yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jimynick

And here's yet another welcome to the site from  :canada:. .You, and your wife have some nice cars. 64-67 Vettes are my favourite years. Enjoy.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

CudaMoparRay

cuda hunter

Howdy from Colorado!

Do you have a thread on your cuda yet?  Would love to hear the details about your car. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Welcome to the best E body website on the internet..... Now about those cars.....Corvette.... Cool.... Mustang.... Cool.... Cuda.... Very Cool..... TVR???? Thats a little out of the norm...... Tell us more???

7E-Bodies

Best site on the web. Welcome aboard from Central Illinois!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

SRT392

Cuda Hunter,  haven't started a thread yet but will when i get it stripped, gutted and prob dipped as i HATE rust.  that's the aviation part of me. Can you help me get hold of Mike Goyette?  PM if able.

As for the TVR that's my next door neighbor's hanger. He's a car guy not aviation.  He's got a big interest in those British cars.  I use his hanger in the winter as my hangers are stuffed with acft. There are a couple of interesting cars in it that i'll take a few pics of including one really nice Dart/GTX clone. 

SRT392

Yes i feel very lucky to be near Cody. With his help and knowledge I will make it through this project in about 2 years and will owe him big time. That's what the mustang took. The Vette took 30 years with a lot of other stuff in between. The vette was a REAL mess when i started...