Main Menu

Please help me welcome Jeff (SRT392) to our forum.

Started by Cuda Cody, November 21, 2020, 06:50:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

As TVR's go I knew a man that owned allot of unusual cars, amongst them was a 1966 TVR Tina, actually it was the prototype....   He and his wife have since passed away & the collection was sold..... Here's a link to the shop that wound up finishing the TVR...  https://blog.britishsportscars.com/2017/06/restoration-project-tvr-tina/

Sorry for the detour from your thread...

71vert340

TGGodfrey

73_Cuda_4_Me

73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

71340RT

1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

ebodyproducts

Glad to have you here. Good company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

7E-Bodies

Welcome Jeff, from the people's republic of Illinois
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Bills Auto Works

:welcome:

Welcome Jeff from Northern Ohio

This place has the best people & is run the way a forum should be run by a class act (whom you have already met) :)

I see your taste varies in cars like mine does. Is that Candy Burgundy or Black Cherry on the Mustang?

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

SRT392

that was House of Kolor Candy Brandywine with a red base..    absolutely stunning in the sun.....

thanks all for the warm welcome....  pics of the start (after the dip) will be coming in the next couple weeks..  got the hood done and ready as the shop was full of Stearman wings Ailerons that i'm rebuilding for a friend of mine.. i finish up this week and get my shop back so i can start the Cuda welding...

ledphoot

Welcome to the board, you have some sweet rides :) GM, Ford and Mopar represented, that's unusual :)

Bills Auto Works

Quote from: SRT392 on March 14, 2021, 06:01:59 PM
that was House of Kolor Candy Brandywine with a red base..    absolutely stunning in the sun.....

It is a beautiful color Jeff!

It was a toss up for me between the Candy Brandywine or the Candy Burgundy for the Jag conv. I am doing, I went with the Candy Burgundy, but over Meteor Maroon (just a bit darker)

Look forward to your build pics.

God Bless
Bill
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

RusTy/SE

:welcome: Jeff, from Alabama :wave:

Happy 'Scheduled Production Date' Birthday to the 'cuda :)

Apologies for being way late with my welcome - life has been unbelievable eating up my spare time since the start of 2020; good, bad, and in between :inlove: :bricks: :Thud: :)

Russell
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach