Main Menu

From the Beautiful Northern Oregon Coast

Started by johnr, October 28, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Wayno56

johnr

A year ago, my son bought his first car. It is a 1970 Challenger RT !  A project car he had shipped out from Florida.
--  johnr  --

johnr

I just drug home a 1971 'Cuda from Coos Bay that is a salvage mission. I don't have the monies to put it together, myself, but I hope to find it a good home. It is pretty much a car in a box and I will get some pictures together.

--  johnr  --
--  johnr  --

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey!  :veryexcited:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Cudakiller70

JS29

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome "Johnr" from SoCal, send some pics if you can, show us what your working on. You need help, you've found it.     Thanks,   Al

Chryco Psycho

jimynick

And yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:   :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum @JohnR !  Glad you found us!  :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

johnr

Here are a couple of pictures of my boy's first car. He had it shipped out here to Oregon from Florida. Originally it was a 383 car with an automatic. It has a 440 in there and a 4 spd along with the parts that came with it.

-- johnr --
--  johnr  --

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

johnr

The Challenger does have some rust repairs to be dealt with, but overall I think it is a good start for him. I always figured that is what chemicals and welders are for. I am hopeful that he is going to find an aspect that he really likes to do and perhaps pursue a career in it.

-- johnr --
--  johnr  --

RUNCHARGER

Good plan I think. I remember when I was in high school you were expected to choose a career path. It's pretty hard to choose a path to go when you have no idea what would be involved.
Sheldon