Main Menu

From the Beautiful Northern Oregon Coast

Started by johnr, October 28, 2017, 07:53:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

johnr

Good morning,   I am johnr and would just like to say Hi from the North Oregon Coast. I just joined this forum, yesterday, and am looking forward to learning from all of your cumulative knowledge.

--  johnr  --
--  johnr  --

anlauto

Welcome...Check out the Main site page for a huge wealth of technical information. A lot of info about E Bodies you won't find anywhere else on the internet as well as helpful videos and the only online broadcast sheet decoder  :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Topcat

Welcome John.

Do you have a picture of a Mopar you own that you can share with us?

Cuda Cody

Welcome @johnr   :welcome:  Thanks for joining the forum.   :grouphug:   :banana:

Roadman

Welcome aboard     :welcome:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

headejm

:welcome: from Central IL! I love to visit Oregon. Just beautiful.

Jim AAR

Spikedog08

Welcome johnr to a great place to visit for all your ebody needs!  Remember to add you pin to the member map!  Enjoy!

:wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

IRON MAN

Welcome to the mother lode of information on e-bodies. I have found e-bodies.org to be indispensable in helping me with my Challenger.  :welcome:

nsmall

Quote from: Topcat on October 28, 2017, 08:06:10 AM
Welcome John.

Do you have a picture of a Mopar you own that you can share with us?

Another vote for some pictures.  Not here to judge, just want to see what's in the garage.  Welcome.  Oregon coast, especially the mid to northern section.... :inlove:

Welcome to a great website.

CudaMoparRay

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: Thanks for joining & introducing yourself! You won't find a more welcome & helpful online Mopar community.  :grouphug:

Btw- We have great friends in Bay City & love visiting your beautiful area.