Main Menu

Hi from the Netherlands

Started by PaleRider, November 12, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

Welcome @PaleRider  :wave:
I remember you well from cc glad you joined us here !!

PaleRider

Thx dudes for the warm welcome
Lotsa familiar (user)names :-)
Don't wanna stir up things, but the existince of this forum means exit CC forum?

blown motor

Welcome to the site from  :canada:
Your trip has inspired me to do a cross country trip some day with my 74 Challenger, but that's a few years out.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome to you "Pale rider" from SoCal, I believe I do remember you from CC.Com, when I joined up with them. This is a great Forum to become part of. I found that out just recently when my brother passed away last week, I was really in a depressionistic funk and the support and kind words of sympathy from the forum members really raised my spirits. These are the people that this forum is made up of. Good call on your part joining up. Again Welcome.
      Thanks,   Al

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: PaleRider on November 12, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
Thx dudes for the warm welcome
Lotsa familiar (user)names :-)
Don't wanna stir up things, but the existince of this forum means exit CC forum?

There's no requirement to leave CC.com but what occurred was Ross hadn't paid any attention to the website, and it had/has issues... Among them is the whole picture loading PITA...

Anyway Cody tried for a few years to buy the site from Ross with Ross not interested in selling but also not interested in making improvements so life goes on...

And Cody decided to start this website, I guess the drop in activity over on CC.com got Ross's attention because recently he hired someone to rework the site... Unfortunately the new version was a disaster & initially he reverted back to the earlier design, then he came out with V2 which also sucks... But he provided an option to use the original version which many users have chosen to do...

Whatever the case, Cody's site works great & when there's an issue he is on it quickly & it gets resolved...

So again welcome to your new home for your Mopar Addiction.... :drinkingbud:

anlauto

No need to drop CC.com, but there's not too many reasons to go back either  :alan2cents:
I only have time for one, and this one is a far better choice. :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

PaleRider

Thx 4 the update 1 Wild R/T & anlauto

CudaMoparRay

Cuda Cody

Thank you @1 Wild R/T and @anlauto  for the comments.  I hope we can continue to offer more to the members then any other site.  And because this is a hobby and passion for us we all share the rewards.  Check out the Prize Shop @PaleRider  and you'll see that we give all our profits back to the members in the form of cool swag.  You get credits for activity.  So ask, answer and share as much info as you can and be rewarded with T-Shirts, Hats and so much more. 

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

HP_Cuda

:welcome: to the new Ebody handout!

Ever run into dutch (Bart) in your neck of the woods? I think he is near the German border near Groningen. I made a trip to Sneek to see the lineage of my family and it was a blast.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

PaleRider

Quote from: HP_Cuda on November 12, 2017, 12:36:19 PM

:welcome: to the new Ebody handout!

Ever run into dutch (Bart) in your neck of the woods? I think he is near the German border near Groningen. I made a trip to Sneek to see the lineage of my family and it was a blast.

Nope, that's 300 km from here, that is very far in Ducth standards  :smile:

LinceCuda

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
A lot of familiar people here.
This web site has an exciting and energetic feel to it with input and dialogue from many knowledgable people in our e body world.
I enjoy all the Mopar web sites for different reasons and the resources they provide for us.
I like the positive vibe that is offered here!
Mopar forever.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

IRON MAN

Welcome Pale Rider, I too crossed over from the "Dark Side" .

JS29