Main Menu

Hi from the Netherlands

Started by PaleRider, November 12, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudakiller70

From krazyfornia  :welcome: :banana: Really enjoyed your video!

nsmall

Really enjoyed your video.  I'm glad you and the car survived. That video was beautiful. :bigthumb:

Dakota

Welcome from Buffalo, NY.   I too remember your video.   If I recall correctly, you were using an infrared camera to get the really cool visual effects.   That was an amazing documentary on an amazing trip.

soundcontrol

:welcome: From Sweden!

I was just in your country, Amsterdam for a few days, love it. Watching your video now, in the middle of it, supercool!
That trip is on my bucketlist, but I won't ship my Challenger though, my plan is to buy a new Challenger, drive it across the US
and then ship it home. Great video, you must work with something creative, media or so? (I work with movie sound).

PaleRider

Quote from: Dakota on November 17, 2017, 02:10:31 AM
...If I recall correctly, you were using an infrared camera to get the really cool visual effects...
Correct  :twothumbsup:

PaleRider

Quote from: soundcontrol on November 17, 2017, 03:13:42 AM
... you must work with something creative, media or so?...
I'm a freelance software developer, but in my spare time I like to pretend I'm a creative dude;)

GoodysGotaCuda

Welcome! I hope to get to the Netherlands next year and visit our sister company, DAF.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

PaleRider

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on November 17, 2017, 04:29:48 AM
Welcome! I hope to get to the Netherlands next year and visit our sister company, DAF.
Ah, the factory that produced world famous Dutch muscle cars  :D

soundcontrol

Quote from: PaleRider on November 17, 2017, 04:27:08 AM
I'm a freelance software developer, but in my spare time I like to pretend I'm a creative dude;)

I imagine that requires a lot of creativity! I always wanted to get in to that, ever since I studied binary language in tech school in -77-78 and got my first Atari music computer in the early 80's. But there isn't enough time, to much work, and to many projects....

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: PaleRider on November 17, 2017, 04:36:33 AM
Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on November 17, 2017, 04:29:48 AM
Ah, the factory that produced world famous Dutch muscle cars  :D

I didnt know about those! We work with these DAFs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cudakiller70

Quote from: PaleRider on November 17, 2017, 04:27:08 AM

Can you create a new movie "Vanishing point 2" Here is a very recent stolen car chase out of Texas where the guy in a white challenger hellcat was doing 130-140+ pulling away from police and news helicopters.
Jump to 14:00 mins to see him pull away, they start talking about losing him at around 16:30.

soundcontrol

Wow! I watched the whole thing... probably the fastest car he ever stole.

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario  :canada: and another CC member. Holland is a cool country- my wife's family both came from there and we've been back a few times. What part of the country are you in?  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

73_Cuda_4_Me

73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

dodj

Quote from: soundcontrol on November 20, 2017, 03:27:24 AM
Wow! I watched the whole thing... probably the fastest car he ever stole.
And why does everybody call our Challengers, Chargers!?!? In the first 20 seconds she says they are following that Charger.  :verymad: ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with a Charger...BUT....they don't look even remotely similar!

ok....rant over...
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill